Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First day of December, Last month of the Year.

I can't believe it's December already. Christmas is only twenty four days away! I honestly can't wait to get my secret santa gift this year with my friends. This year, I feel like kind of going all out. We'll see. It's going to be genius!

So the girls are planning on going to Las Vegas next weekend, after finals and what an AMAZING idea is that? They cordially invited me, and we'll see if I get to go. It's really up to my parents since they would be the ones funding my trip. But if I don't go, I'm not too bummed. Timmy is coming to SB on the 9th, so I'll get to see him and at least get a good rest for Lady Gaga's Monster Ball Concert. But I'm pushing really hard to go to Vegas. This year would treat me very well if I went. New york, Disneyland, Lily Allen, Gwen Stefani, Paramore, The Sounds, finally moving out here to SB, among other things, but including Vegas would make this year impeccable. *cross my fingers.

Alright, well I feel constipated and I honestly don't want to do anything. But, I really need to make something for me to eat and get started on some studying and reading. Finals are next week! FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment