Friday, December 18, 2009

Paper Hearts & Sunshine Cleaning.


So last night I decided to get some drinks with Sophia, Anna, and Isabella. It was very much well needed being that everyone was done with finals and me being back home; it was just great to see everyone. Picked up Bella and we headed to H&M to return this really nice blazer I got in LA, but unfortunately I thought about it and realized it wasn't a classic and versatile piece. I figured it would have to come with pants in order for it to be timeless, because the blazer was too formal/elegant. Anyways, after that we head over to Bayfair Chilis, but realize our friend Amy works at the Union City Chilis and Anna is waiting for us over there so we haul our ass over to the UC one. Get there and immediately order a round of margaritas and bottomless chips and salsa. Great conversations.

After that I headed home and decided to watch a few movies. I watched Paper Hearts with Charlyne Yi and Michael Cera. It's about Charlyne and her beliefs about love that doesn't exist so she goes around asking others around the country about what love is, have they experienced love, have they been heart broken and what not. At the same time she is documenting her travels and discoveries all while falling in love unexpectedly with Michael Cera. I thought the movie overall was a pretty cute movie. She's such a kooky girl and he's such an awkward guy I thought they were perfect for each other. I really want this movie now on DVD.

I've also been wanting to watch Sunshine Cleaning with Amy Adams and Emily Blunt. I'm such a huge Emily Blunt fan I loved her in The Devil Wears Prada. Anyways, this movie was particularly about two struggling sisters trying I guess to find a meaning for themselves as their mother committed suicide when they were little girls. They end up creating a business together that really just mends their struggling family together. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good movie. I would buy this movie on DVD too. Good night last night.

Tonight is Keith's Bday at Dave and Busters, can't wait to see Jessica! I haven't seen her since last month! Hmmm other than that, my dad and I have been trying to get my other two siblings to pick a day so we can all head to the snow to board. It has been awhile and my board needs some snow stat. I feel really bad for my dad because he's been wanting to go for awhile. He's really anxious about tackling those black diamonds at Northstar. If I'm back in SB and he goes without me I wish him luck! I wonder if I'll ever get to go with my friends, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment