Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Just wanted to do a quick blog. Yesterday for Christmas eve, the mom's side of the family came over. It's amazing when you haven't seen your cousins for a long time and then you see them now and they're all grown up! Glad to see my uncle back in the game as he brought his new girl friend over to meet the rest of the family. Unfortunately, Mona and her family were unable to come, because they were celebrating Christmas with her Dad's family. But other than that, It was great to see my mom's family, because we don't see them too often. For Christmas on my mom's side I received a Starbucks gift card (YES!), money, Skull Candy headphones, and more money.

Today, we spent Christmas with my dad's family and my dad's family is huge, because my grandma had 12 kids, which means I have 19 cousins I think. IDK. But we're all around the same age and we basically grew up together at my grandma's house, which makes us all super close. It was great to be together. Here's a picture of Noelan. Ain't he super cute in his bow tie, plaid paints, and Jordans? I ate so much food like crab curry, shrimp lumpia, steak, and some filipino dishes I can't spell out. But anyways, the cousins decided to do a Secret Santa this year with Elfster being that we are in a recession. I ended up getting Nikko and bought him these super cool eco friendly tote bag things from BAGGU and I like them so much, I bought one for myself. He ended up getting me, and bought my Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers In Fashion. Super excited to read up on it. I have ton's of pictures. I'll post them when I get back to SB.

Other than that, the cousins and I plan on checking out AVATAR in 3D, because we have all heard from my sister that it is AMAZING. So we'll see how that goes. =) Merry Christmas to all my readers and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment