Saturday, December 12, 2009

Roadblock.

Just learned I bombed my comm final, which isn't good. Hopefully I'll be able to pull at least a B- or B in the class with the help of the curve. It's either make it or break it for me for this class, because it determines my chances for getting into the full comm major. I really don't know what my backup major would be if I didn't do comm. =/

Anyways, after feeling terribly bummed about my final, decided to relax and wine down from school this quarter by popping a bottle of wine. We actually just came back from Los Angeles about 4 hours ago. Shopped and did all my Christmas shopping onMelrose and at the Beverly Center. Super fun. There's never a dull moment when you shop at Marc By Marc Jacobs! Always cool stuff at awesome prices. Anyways, I'm going to have to wake up early tomorrow morning to start my drive back home and pick up a few last minute gifts before that. Ciao Bellos!

No comments:

Post a Comment