Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting Impatient.


My last final isn't till Friday, so I've been studying my little arse off. I was in the library last night for eight hours studying for something that isn't two days from now. But, I guess that's what I wanted. I NEED to feel confident that I know my comm stuff front to back, so I can score an A in the class. Ugh, and I hate how I see everyone on facebook saying they're done with finals. UBER JELLS!

On a brighter note, I keep saying I have this weekend to look forward to (thanks jeebus). Timmy also comes to visit SB today, so that's exciting. =( I JUST WANT FRIDAY MORNING TO BE OVER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

ps. and I can't wait to be with my little monster Boo when I come back home. I miss her dearly. =(

pps. I'm currently interning right now and I just finished writing a script for my supervisor's television show with Cirque Du Soleil OVO as our guest. How cool is it that I get to write scripts involving prominent people and performances?!

1 comment:

  1. ISH! i miss you cuz. I'm so happy that we're getting together on Christmas day. Let me know how Gaga goes. I'm sure it'll be EPIC!

    ReplyDelete