Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back in The Game.


Today was my first day back at CBS. Man, does it feel good to be back. I missed seeing my boss, Akilah and our wonderful receptionist Dee Dee. It was great to work with Justin today. He's a great guy and I got to see a glimpse of Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant's new movie, Have you Heard About The Morgans? We did some day porting with some scenes, and it looks like a pretty good movie. Today was actually a pretty busy day. I did two scripts, schlepped a huge box of sunglasses out from our "cage" (which is the most scariest place in the garage), I did some research on Harrison Ford's new movie, Extreme Measures, which is being filmed in the city! and I forgot what else I did. I'm glad I got the chance to continue my internship, because I really do hope that it will set me apart from a pack when I try to obtain the job of my dreams. We'll see about that.

It was also a good feeling to be back in the city. After New York, I just realized that I am such a city person. Don't get me wrong, I love living in Santa Barbara, but I'm sure after college I'll be living it up in the city, where I belong. Just the thrill of it make me feel like I'm in a movie or on an adventure. Big cities are cities that never sleep and are full of magic! I need to make some skrilla so I can move to the city stat!

Alright well I'm off to finish wrapping some gifts for Christmas! Just put up our ornaments up yesterday, so I love being by the tree now that we have it all dolled up! MMMMMM and eggnog and a cream cheese pastry and hot coco with marshmallows! I'm in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment