Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Current Music Obsessions


cd1
Florence & The Machine - First heard them from Anna and immediately fell in love with them. The lead singer has an amazing voice and listening to them in the city makes me feel like I'm seriously full of life. They're absolutely amazing. My favorite songs include Howl, You've Got The Love, Cosmic Love, and Kiss With A Fist.

Glee - Since I adore the show, I enjoy the music twice as much. My favorites right now include Somebody To Love, Don't Stop Believing, Don't Make Me Over, Crush, Smile (Charlie Chaplin cover), Papa Don't Preach, And I Am Telling You I Am Not Going, and Imagine.

cd2
Robin Thicke - This album is definitely more sultry and sexy than his last. It's a much more sex oriented album, just what I like. My favorite songs include Meiple (ft. JayZ), It's In The Mornin (ft Snoop Dog), Elevatas (ft Kid Cudi), Jus Right, Mona Lisa, Brand New Luv, and Diamonds (ft. The Game).

Lady Gaga - What is there to say? It's a given. I LOVE HER WHOLE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cd3c

La Roux - I first heard about her while I was watching the Chanel ss 2010 collection on my ipod. I fell in love with the song and then I heard the song on MTV's The City or The Hills (can't remember). But I love her raw voice and the tech-pop her music has. It's very euro, but with a twist. I love In For The Kill and Fascination (which I heard on Ugly Betty).

Timbaland - Haven't really listened to much of the album but my favorites include Carry Out (ft Justin Timberlake), Morning After Dark (ft So-Shy & Nelly Furtado, If We Ever Meet Again (ft Katy Perry), and Marching On (Timbos Version ft. One Republic)


PS. My phone was stolen after a little shindig at Bellas. SUCKS ASS and I curse the day the person who stole my phone was born! But I get my new BB manana. =) Karmas not friendly, so I hope it truly bites you in the ass. Thank jeebus I had a password on my phone, so they won't be able to get into my 300+ contacts, my pictures (had some XXX ones on there, sike), and my videos! I'm so upset becuase I recorded a lot on my phone and took a few pictures on my phone of Lady Gaga's Monster Ball. =( Oh well, New Year, New Phone. Starting fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment