Monday, September 20, 2010

Women's New York Fashion Week Favs Spring 2010


rodf1 rodf2
Rodarte // One of the things I enjoy most about NYFW is seeing what the Mulleavy sisters come up with. While their signature style is easily recognizable, I love seeing the different versions and styles they do to their signiature techniques. In this case, I love the more serene colors of blue, white, and browns. I'm used to seeing a lot of dark colors from them, but I'm also glad to see that some things in this collection are more wearable in terms of red carpet. For more click here.

psd1 psf2

Proenza Schouler // Even though I am Lazaro's number one fan, I still adore his line with Jack. This season they went for more softer looks combining lighter knits with skirts and dresses that look so light they might fly away! I enjoyed seeing the necklaces as well being that I usually look at PS for their bags and shoes. Love that lime greenish dress! For more click here.

limf1 limf2

3.1 Phillip Lim // Just like his men's collection, his women's collection is on point in every way. This season must haves includes leather shorts and lighter knits. Plus I've seen Kanye's twit pics of him rocking out Lim's leather shorts. Need a pair now, look how cool they look. For more click here.

marc1 marcf2

Marc Jacobs // Who isn't a fan of the genius himself, Marc Jacobs? This season he opted for a bold colored seventies styled collection. After viewing the collection live via his website, I was absolutely hooked! From the bold dresses with high slits to the floppy hats. The collection screamed spring chicness and I couldn't get enough! I'm not surprised that he was able to pull another rocking collection together especially after he said on Fallon's late night show during his little visit with Anna Wintour that he wasn't too sure what his collection was going to be even though it was just days before Fashion's Night Out! For more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment