Friday, September 24, 2010

Web Design & Photoshop, rekindling an old flame?



I don't know why I stopped, but I wish I still continued web design and vectoring. I remember back in high school being practically glued to my old HP computer and vectoring and doing all sorts of HTML throughout the night. I miss and enjoy the creative process of developing something and waiting for the final product. HTML was always tricky, but pure success when I figured out how to do what I wanted. Developing websites is something I definitely want to continue in the near future, but I need to reorganize my skills and continue my practice with FTP and other website formatting programs.

I recently just got Photoshop CS from my friend, Megan (Thanks Megan!), and now I'm not only blogging again, but trying to create, vector, and design. Then again it's hard now that school has started, but I won't let that get into the way of my old passion. Perhaps I can light that flame again and create new things. What ever they may be, I'm excited. Look how good, well at least I think (lol), my vector was of Alicia Keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment