Thursday, September 23, 2010

Milan Vukmirovic: Inspiration

milano4

When i'm stuck with a brain freeze thinking about what I'm going to wear, I try put myself in Milan's shoes looking into my closet and imagining what he would put together. Not only is Milan the creative director of Trussardi 1911, but he's also the store owner of The Webster; editor-in-chief of L'Officiel Hommes. I learned about Milan after seeing his photos on Scott and Tommy's blog, who none the less take amazing photos of him. I'm in this weird phase, where I like to use my jackets as staple pieces in my outfits, and I can kind of see the same thing in Milan whether it me a military jacket or a cardigan OR EVEN A CAMO PRINTED WIND BREAKER. He's so simple, chic, and sexy at the same time, which is why I take pointers from him.
milano6 milano8 milano9 milano5 milano7

No comments:

Post a Comment