Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Senior Year

I'm currently going a little Rev Run status and enjoying a lovely bubble bath while sipping on a Stella and writing via my bb. Anyways, senior year officially starts tomorrow and I do not look forward to my 930 to 430 back to back schedule. Although it will be a long day I do look forward to starting my last year as an undergraduate! I cannot believe the time has come, then again I am more than ready to start my life post grad. I have a lot of things planned post grad and of course I have come up with plan B-Z if all else fails, but I am more than confident I will succeed...hopefully.

I look forward to working back at Diani with all my fabulous girls. I also look forward to working for Akilah again for CBS. There is only three interns this fall so I'm sure the work load won't be so light, but I'm ready to juggle and multi task despite my 16 unit schedule at school.

There is still a few things I need to do before I gradte from this lovely college such as the undie run during finals, IV loop, and OTT nights! Even though I know I will burn myself out at some point, I need to make sure I enjoy this last year of college. I practically can't take anything for advantage, cause who knows, I may not end up in such a pretty beachy area again. Santa Barbara is definitely something else, but I still can't wait to start my life post grad and post SB! But until then, bring on my classes and let my senior year festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment