Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gilt's MANual

Gilt is one of my biggest guilty pleasures when it comes to shopping. I practically by all my Marc Jacobs, Penguin, Alexander McQueen there, but hey can you blame me...or the price!? Anywho, I was recently browsing the sales and happened to come across their men's blog, which I did not know existed. To my surprise, the content was very intriguing as I found descriptions and little bios on current designers they had sales for, features and profiles on particular celebrities and movies as well as the ever so helpful, advice and how to! I had a ton of fun browsing the how to section, especially with how to math your suit with your shoes, how to buy a dress shirt, and how to pack for a weekend get away.

GiltMANual


I have Esquire's The Handbook of Style: A Mans Guide to Looking Good, which has little tid bits on how to wear a suit, what tie looks best with what suit and what not. I love how Derek Blasberg practically wrote the gender counterpart in his new book called Classy, which I browsed through and loved. Gilt's MANual is a great little guide to help those guys out there with common problems we may come through in our personal life. Check out Gilt man's blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment