Monday, September 13, 2010

MacBook Pro



FINALLY! I have joined the fashion, web design, animation, film and all those other creative industries in converting to a Mac! It definitely feels good and I feel like I can do much more despite my lack of microsoft office and photoshop, but I do plan on getting those programs for my mac. After interning at DIANI, where their computers were nothing but macs, I felt it was necessary to purchase one, especially since I watch The City and Kell on Earth, who also uses nothing but macs. Plus, after downloading Katy Perry's CD "Teenage Dream," my poor Sony VAIO was fed up and decided to just shut down on me. Luckily, my dad was able to reboot the whole computer and I ended up giving my old friend to my brother. I was also lucky enough to back up everything on my computer before downloading Perry's cd, which includes all my pictures from Europe this summer! I was so relieved I did that before my computer crashed. YAY!

1 comment: