Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo Diary: New Years Eve 2012

IMG_1459
I cannot believe it is already 2012! First things first, HAPPY NEW YEARS to all my readers. I'm sorry for the short hiatus, but I've been on a mini vacay in Beverly Hills, so I wanted to soak up all the me time I could get. I spent New Years with a close friend out in Long Beach at the ever so famous and equally spooky dive bar/venue, Alex's Bar. The bar is known for being Fangtasia, the vampire hang out in HBO's True Blood, which happens to be one of my favorite shows ever. I mean, who doesn't like crazy vampire sex scenes and sexy vampires such as Alexander SkarsgÄrd, who plays the tough and yummy, Eric Northman?!! The place is just as you see it in the show, eerie, supernatural, and a bit naughty. That night, a few different bands played while my friend and I enjoyed our shots of Jameson, beers, and Tru Blood beverages. NYE was a blast and definitely an unforgettable experience. Here's to a new year, new memories, and new experiences. I cannot wait to see what life has in store for me in 2012, but I definitely know there will be BIG changes.
IMG_1504 IMG_1502 IMG_1492 IMG_1490 IMG_1479 IMG_1476 IMG_1483 IMG_1475 IMG_1511

No comments:

Post a Comment