Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Fashion Fund: Making The Cut



Growing up I've always been a dreamer and through my years in school, I have grown an intense passion for fashion (obvi!!). As cliche as that may sound, I think it's important to have goals and dreams to not only inspire you, but to drive you towards a happier mental state and life. Fashion to me is more than labels and trends, it's a business so I was BEYOND thrilled when I heard that the CFDA would be filming mini series of their top 10 finalists which include my personal favs: Altuzarra, Suno, Fenton-Fallon, and Cushnie et Ochs. Getting to see some of their reactions after hearing they've made the cut, is really inspiring to me, because I, like ALL of them, work hard to make a name for ourselves. Though I'm currently a no body in this overly exhausting and competitive industry, I find myself my biggest challenge and I'm beyond excited to see what life as in store as I try to make myself known. Isn't that everyone's dream? For now all I can do is continue to work my way up and be inspired...and these videos definitely help. I hope they all inspire you as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment