Monday, January 9, 2012

New Purchase: Pendleton Coat

photo 1
Someone returned this fabulous coat the other day and after a second markdown, I could NOT refuse. Remember how I said I want to experiment more with prints and patterns? Well this Pendleton coat is definitely me experiencing the trend right now. I was a bit hesitant at first about purchasing it, because I really didn't want it to scream navajo (even though that's kind of Pendleton's asthetic). But after marinating the idea of the coat in my head and multiple try-ons, I decided to get it because of it's unique print that kind of reminded me of Marni with all the triangle detailing and because of it's classic silhouette. Surely, it would be the statement piece in my ensemble no matter what I wear it with. Perfect for those cold weather days/nights that should be coming here in SB sometime soon....or in NY! ;)
photo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment