Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Diary: Kym's Birthday

IMG_1557
Over the weekend a few friends and I got to celebrate my dear friend, colleague, and favorite stylist, Kym's birthday at Casa Blanca here in Santa Barbara. She was definitely surprised by our intimate gathering and after all the booze consuming we did during dinner, I'm pretty positive she had a long day a head of her the next time she woke up. It was my first time at Casa Blanca, but I absolutely loved their drinks which were both strong and tasty. I've never had a margarita with watermelon and blueberries in it! The food was also great, but the appetizers were the best. Who doesn't love fresh guacamole?! Definitely a place I'd recommend. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
IMG_1558 IMG_1560 IMG_1562 IMG_1572 IMG_1573 IMG_1582 IMG_1578

No comments:

Post a Comment