Friday, January 27, 2012

First Look: Marni for H&M

Marni-HM-01
Marni's collaboration with H&M is quickly approaching, so it's not surprising photos are slowly being leaked. I really CANNOT wait for this collection, hopefully it's one I can finally shop. I'm definitely more excited for this collab than Versace, but H&M has been on a role with partnering with the best of the best so I can't really complain. It's also exciting that the Swedish retailer is supporting young aspiring designers with their Design Award. The winner of the DA wins 50,000 Euros and have an opportunity at Stockholm's Fashion Week. Judges include one my favorite fashion journalist's Hilary Alexander, Christopher Kane, Susie Lau, Kristopher Arden Houser, head of design for H&M, Ann-Sofie Johansson, and creative advisor H&M, Margareta van den Bosch. Check out the video below!



Photo from Design Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment