Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why don't I live in NYC?

Oh, that's right, because I chose to go to school in Southern California and because there is no way in hell I'd be able to live in Manhattan right now. Ugh. Anywho, in order to boost our economy, New York Cities finest fashionistas decided to create Fashion's Night Out on September 10th, 2009. Celebrities such as the Olsen twins will be bartending at Barney's, while Pharrell plays cashier at Billionaire Boys Club, Cindy Crawford at JC'Penny's, Anna Wintour at Macy's (in Queens!), and much much more! Who wouldn't want to disburse in NYC's 5 boroughs, shop, drink, and meet celebrities! Not to mention talk fashion with them! I'd die. Why doesn't California do this? I need to talk to the CFDA stat. Lets make this soon to be "holiday" nation wide baby. Great idea right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment