Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(500) Days of Summer.

I got to see (500) Days of Summer, and it is by far my favorite movie of the year. Other than The Hangover, (500) Days of Summer was definitely more of a "me" movie. It was both a romance, sad, and humorous movie. I was so turned on by Joesph Gordon Levitt when I came across a youtube video of him speaking french. It was absolutely amazing. He has quirky, nerdy, yet cute look like Adam Brody. Speaking of Adam Brody, where the hell has he been? MIA? Anyways, Zooey Deschanel also did an amazing job in this film. She's such a natural beauty it's amazing. I love how she is able to stay true to herself as well as her charater. You could tell the clothes she wore were definitely clothes she wears everyday. She's such a vintage type doll, love her. The chemistry together was also great, they did an amazing job working together. I honestly can't wait to have this movie on DVD. It will definitely be a classic. Such a different film too, in terms of concepts from the use of black&white, sepia, drawings, etc. You have to see it for yourself!

AHHHH! I need this DVD already. I should go to Oakland and get it on bootleg. That's how much I loved this movie. I'm glad I got to see it. usually the movies I want to see, I end up not going to see either because I rather spend on clothes, which makes me broke or because I don't have time. I did notice though, that I see more movies than I usually do with Tim. I got to see Star Trek with him and that movie ended up being really good. Oh, and I bought a new book called "The Time Travelers Wife," and I can't wait to finish reading it before watching the movie. The movie looks amazing, and I'm sure Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana do a great job in it. Ahhh, go see (500) Days of Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment