Monday, March 7, 2011

Wingtip Oxfords & Buckle Boots

P3070583 P3070585
I currently have a huge obsession with shoes, specifically wingtip oxfords. I couldn't help myself and purchased the Truman Wingtip Oxfords by SFA Mens Collection & the Tahoe Monk-Strap Buckle Boot from SFA Mens Collection. They're such classic shoes, and after seeing a pair of buckle boots on The Sartorialist, I was practically on the prowl for a pair for myself and I loved the ones I got when I first saw them at work. I like how their practically at the ankle and simple, yet still very chic. I could wear them with jeans, chinos, or trousers. Same thing for my new wingtip oxfords. I could tots dress them up or down, which is why I got them. Their fun and such a statement piece on their own. Plus their a good break from my painful YSL's. Kudos to good taste! What do you think?
P3070588 P3070589

No comments:

Post a Comment