Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gwen Stefani for Elle UK

gwen-stefani1

If I could be a mother, I'd be one hot mama like Gwennie Gwen Gwen. Not only is she a mother of two, a multi-platinum artist, a fashion designer for two successful brands, but she's also a great model. Say what you will, but at 41 years-old, the lady is banging. I love her editorial she did with Elle UK and the cover is fun and non-traditional with her sideways. I highly suggest seeing her in concert, she's always full of energy and she's awesome live. I remember seeing her at her Harujuku's lover tour while being a few months pregnant with her first child, Kingston, and about a year ago when she did her reunited tour with her band, No Doubt and she was INCREDIBLE. Speaking of no doubt, I CANNOT wait for their new material. Are you as juiced as I am? In the mean time, enjoy all her fabulousness with her spread in Elle UK, and some of my fav music vids by my gal.
gwen-stefanielle1 gwen-stefani3


From DesignScene.

No comments:

Post a Comment