Thursday, March 3, 2011

Britney Spears for V Magazine

britbrithvmag1

The princess of pop is definitely back and looking better than ever. It's been over a decade ago since she has emerged as the princess and a pop sensation and only a few years later after her cray cray breakdown (remember all those horrendous pink wigs and that crazy outburst she did with the umbrella?). Anyways, I'm glad to see brit brit back and on the cover of the equally respectful V Magazine, where she looks gorg! If you guys haven't heard her single, Till The World Ends, you can download it here.

Also here is the entire tracklist for her new album, Femme Fatale:

1. Till The World Ends (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
2. Hold It Against Me (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Co-produced by Billboard)
3. Inside Out (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
4. I Wanna Go (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
5. How I Roll (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful featuring Sabi (Produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMIKE and Billboard)
7. Seal It With A Kiss (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Dream Machine)
8. Big Fat Bass featuring will.i.am (Produced by will.i.am)
9. Trouble For Me (Produced by Fraser T Smith)
10. Trip To Your Heart (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
11. Gasoline (Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco)
12. Criminal (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)

britney-spears3 britney-spears1

Excerpts from her interview with V Mag:
V As a child, what did you imagine fame would be like?
BS I don’t think I thought about “fame” when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don’t think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous.
V Define a femme fatale.
BS A woman who is sexy and strong, dangerous and mysterious, cool and confident.
V If your Circus album represented a comeback, what does Femme Fatale represent?
BS I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it’s the best album I have ever made. There’s nothing to say. I’ll let the music speak for me.
VWhat direction are you taking with the sound?
BS I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.
V Would you consider this new album a revolution or an evolution?
BS It’s a little of both. There are songs on this album that don’t sound like anything else and are completely revolutionary, but I also believe that this album expresses where I am today as a woman and is an evolution of who I am.

Taken from V Mag, click here to read more.

britney-spears4

No comments:

Post a Comment