Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi for Rollingstone Magazine

snooki-rolling-stone-cover__oPtAlthough she doesn't look half bad in her cover for Rollingstone, I wonder why the magazine decided to put Snookie on their cover when they've had a history of putting some of the biggest and most legendary talents on their covers. It's not like Snooks can sing, but I guess I'm not complaining too much. She look good and the interview is pretty funny. Besides, I do need to give her credit for my undying addiction to saying 'wahhhhh!'

Parts of her interview with the mag include:

When talking about the Jersey show and how she's perceived:

"If I do something stupid [on the show], which is pretty much the whole time, I hate it. I just hate it. Obviously, they're only going to put the good stuff in, and the good stuff is us drunk, so all I'm seeing is me drunk and falling down. That's how I am when I party, but some of the stuff I do is, like, 'Really, Nicole?' I look like a freakin' alcoholic. I'm like, 'You're sweating. Your makeup is running. You look gross.' I just look like sh*t."

On why she wants to become the next Jessica Simpson, yes..I said Jessica Simpson:

"What I'd like is to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand. She makes millions. I'm trying to build an empire, because after this I can't get a normal job. I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk?"

Via the lovely Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment