Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Women's Paris Fashion Week Favs Spring 2010 PART TWO

lanvinfs0 lanvinfs11

Lanvin // I will forever always love Alber and the clothes he makes. His designs are the epitome of effortless chic. I loved the drama, variations in ruching, the zipper details, the rich dark hues, the fluidity in that shirt dress, the sandals, and the embellishments in the dresses. I also loved how he closed the show with those colored women with fabulous printed dresses. Another flawless collection from Lanvin don't you think? For more click here.

celinefs1

Celine // There is awfully a lot of white this season, but who's complaining? The trouser pants mixed with that leather top or tank top was subtly sexy and powerful. The color combinations of green and blue were pure genius. Phoebe Philo has been on the radar for many fashionistas, like myself and with this collection I'm think she did not disappoint. For more click here.


stellafavs11

Stella McCartney // Stella does minimal very well, yet I found this collection very light and sort of free spirited. The white trend is very present in this collection, but I loved the white suits that walked her show. The denim was also phenomenal from the tops, knee-length skirts, to the trouser pants. Very simple, yet still very trendy and always very Stella. Job well done. For more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment