Friday, October 29, 2010

Jacquelyn Jablonski by Victor Demarchelier for Harper’s Bazaar US

jacque1hb1

I'm becoming a huge fan of Jacquelyns' and I vividly remember watching her walk out with a group of models out of the Grand Palais in Paris after Valentino's show and she was breathtakingly beautiful in all her naturalness. Ugh you could slap some make up on that face but it would be a crime! She's one of those models that don't need much to look gorgeous and I think she's different than all the other models; perhaps it's because she's a brunette with long straight hair, or maybe its her eye brows? IDK what it is but I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. It's great to see Patrick's son take some beautiful pictures also. I guess talent runs in family. For more click here.

jacque1hb2

No comments:

Post a Comment