Friday, October 22, 2010

Coco Rocha for Harper’s Bazaar Russia November

cocell1
cocell12

I love this girl so much it's insane. I believe she's the epitome of a supermodel; not only is she a chameleon, but she has a great personality that makes her a great spokesperson! I'm assuming that's why we all saw her working the red carpet in Zac Posen (of course) at the MTV Music Awards greeting all the guests and asking them what they were wearing. I thought she did a great job even though I could tell she was a bit nervous. I hope to see a lot more of this girl on TV, because her personality is infectious! I remember last year always watching her and her bff Behati Prinsloo make those hilarious youtube vids.

Anyways, here is Coco fiercely posing, which I assume comes natural for her since she is ALWAYS on point. For more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment