Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Federico Cola by Milan Vukmirovic

Federico-Cola-by-Milan-Vukmirovic-for-L’Officiel-Hommes-Italia-05

It's been awhile since I've seen some styling for men that I've truly felt inspired by and this editorial for L’Officiel Hommes Italia changed that. I feel like the styling in this editorial is very me right now. I was actually wearing a pair of red skinnies today given the red skinny trend for fall and as I was putting them on, I reflected on a lot of the trends I went through during the years. Right now, this editorial speaks of the things I like momentarily, which includes trenches, khaki blazers, knitted sweaters, stripes, khakis, denim, and denim shirts! I would love love love everything in this spread, including the model. I need to shop soon, i'm getting delusional. AHHHH! Amazeballs.

Federico-Cola-by-Milan-Vukmirovic Federico-Cola-by-Milan-Vukmirovic1 Federico-Cola-by-Milan-Vukmirovic2

No comments:

Post a Comment