Monday, October 18, 2010

Florence & The Machine and Adele


I have an amazing passion and respect for singers like Florence Welch, Adele, and Sia. I just saw this video of Florence singing her amazing song Dog Days Are Over, and I just felt like I had to write a blog about singers who actually can sing and don't need to lip sync! I think it's astonishing to listen to a singer live and find out that they sound exactly as they would when you hear them on the radio, online, or on your ipod. The only other person that did that for me was Adele when I saw her in 2008. I really have this huge urge to go see Sia, because her music gets me every time. Speaking of concerts, I really don't have one lined up yet, other then OK GO! and the Neon Tree's, who I'll be seeing on campus next month. But, I guess I do have Coachella 2011 to look forward to!



No comments:

Post a Comment