Thursday, October 14, 2010

CBS: Bay Sunday


So far, it has been an incredible journey interning at CBS and I'm really enjoying some of the things I do. I'm currently looking in to booking fellow comedians, DL Hughely and Margaret Cho on the show if all goes well! I was also very fortunate to have contacted Ingrid Michaelson and her management team about coming on the show before her performance in San Francisco! On previous segments of the show, we've had many many guests including Chef Tomm, Brooke White, Patty Duke, Marga Gomez (pictured), and many many more! I hope to personally book more guests for the show, because it really goes to show how well I can do on my own.

Are you interested in the yummiest reciepes, latest gadgets, and the latest in news/arts/community information in the Bay Area? Be sure to check out Bay Sunday and become a fan to check out what's current! Click here to be a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment