Thursday, May 14, 2009

Samsonite Black Label by Alexander McQueen

My luggage has finally arrived!! I was able to snag the Alexander McQueen Samsonite Ostrich Upright Rolling 20" for a whopping $288 ($305 + tax/shipping) during a Gilt sale. I seriously woke up at 8am in the morning to place an order online and while the sale started promptly at 8am, the computer kept telling me the item was in someone's cart already. So I waited, waited and refreshed a few times and luckily was able to snag one! Then I went straight to check out and viola! I waited a good 3 weeks and it finally arrived today! My first designer luggage! I'm glad it's not LV or Gucci or anything like that. I think I have a much low key preference when it comes to my luggage, plus I wouldn't want it stolen. And the fact that it's in collaboration with Samsonite Black Luggage makes it even better, because I know their luggage is the shit. Even though it was still a good $305, I think it's definitely an investment. I mean, luggage is always needed, right? RIGHT. Now I'm super excited about NY in 2 weeks! yay!

1 comment:

  1. loving it! its so chic..i need a big luggage now too for my trip! i found my diane von furstenburg at ross! chickachickayeeah!

    ReplyDelete