Tuesday, May 12, 2009

End of school = stress

I only have about two weeks of school left, and I feel like I have a pretty hefty load of projects, studying, and homework to be done. But thankfully my New York trip is the week right after my last final. I'm taking Economics 1 & 2 and I hate myself for not dropping the classes sooner. I only took them, because they were prereq's for my major at Cal, and I didn't get into Cal so I'm stuck with them! The only way I can withdraw from the stupid class is if I petition to withdraw myself and that just takes a whole bunch of work, so I'm going to stick it through. AHHHH! Other than that, I have to:

+ Study eight chapters for my Biology Final next Tuesday
+ Study for a lab final for Biology
+ Prep a 2 page study guide for my 300 pt Economics 1 Final
+ Study for my Economics 2 Final which includes 10 chapters
+ Prep my speech about PR for my speech tomorrow
+ Prep my group speech for Speech class next Friday

AHHH, I die. I can't wait for it to be all over. I'm glad I don't have to worry about History as our teacher gave us the option to stop the class with the current grades we have now or continue with a substitute as she went to surgery for her toe today. Luckily, I was able to pull out an 88.79% in the class, so I said hell with it! and opted out of the class. Ugh, I basically have 4 more finals and I'll be done with my community college experience! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. you're almost there! then its summer bliss...then SB! aaahh!

    we'll have swim sessions at my place again :)

    ReplyDelete