Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Style Blogger

thestylebloggfav1

I've recently been stalking Dan and his blog, which instantly became a daily read for me. I love his sense of style and not only use it to inspire my outfits on some days, but I use it for my clients at work. I've recommended suede chukka boots, camo details, and mix matching texture to my clients thanks to Dan, which has surprisingly made them excited to experiment with their wardrobe. Speaking of Chukka boots, I'm in dyer need of a pair or two, not to mention navy/grey trousers. AND WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND A BELTED CARDI?! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?!! Ugh, my job isn't making it easier for me to not want to shop. But then again, I'm not complaining...and hopefully my bank won't be either.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, they can pair it with Red Wing chukka boots for a more fashionable appearance. Certainly, you can find many styles and designs of boots and shoes with Red Wing.

    ReplyDelete