Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ann Ward winner of ANTM Cycle 15

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for my amazonian goddess, Ann Ward for AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODELwinning America's Next Top Model cycle 15. I've been a fan of the show for years, but by cycle 5, I was practically over it because the prizes were old and those who won, weren't really going anywhere. But now that Ann has won a spread in Italian Vogue, a cover and spread of Beauty by Vogue Italia, a contract with IMG models, which houses the best supermodels in the world like Lara Stone, Kate Moss, Jessica Stam, and Liu Wen, and a $100,000 contract with Cover Girl Cosmetics, I am beyond confident that she will make a mark on the fashion industry.

I truly hope she makes an impact, because I believe in her so much, I literally cried when she won!! Her story of always being picked on and made fun of is so inspiring. I also hope that she made an impact on those who experienced or are experiencing any form of bullying or harassment, because dreams really do come true no matter what you look like or who you are. That despite having a "shy personality" and extreme height, Ann was able to shine and bring her A game to every shoot, which helped her gain 5 top photos in a row (first in Top Model history)! TEAM ANN WARD BABY!!! As Ann gathered elite fans like Patrick Demarchelier, Roberto Cavalli, Andre Leon Talley and Franca Sozzani, I'm sure she will make it big! I think we need to run a national campaign to get this girl in the pages of US VOGUE! Congrats Ann!!

To see more of Ann's high fashion photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment