Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jamming To...

nickkanye1


Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday - This album has been on repeat for the past few weeks for me. I love her crazy alter egos and she surprisingly sings well also. I love Super Bass, Girls Fall Like Dominos, Your Love, Right Thru Me, Blazin and Last Chance.

Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Finally, an album that doesn't suck like his last one. I've had All of the lights, Blame Game, Power, Monster, and Hell of a life on repeat also. This album does not disappoint.

kingsul2


Jazmine Sullivan: Love Me Back - I am so thrilled that she's back with her sophomore album, Love Me Back!! I literally could not stop listening to her first album and slowly growing on this album. It's definitely much more hip than her last album which was more ballad, but I'm glad this album is a bit more fun. I adore Don't make me wait, Excuse me, Luv Back, and U Get on my Nerves.

Kings of Leon: Come Around Sundown - LOL, my dad called me a few months ago saying he had bought both albums of Kings of Leon and insisted that we go to their concert. When I came home during Thanksgiving break he gave me my own copy and I listened to the whole album maybe 6 times when I was driving on Thanksgiving day back to SB to work. I guess this album is sentimental because it reminds me of my dad. It's one of very few things we have in common, but I love the music Kings of Leon created in their sophomore album. I love Pickup Truck, Pyro, Radioactive, Beach Side and Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment