Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mad for Thom Browne

thombrowne1

Now that I work and practically run the whole mens department at work, I'm constantly thinking about clothes for myself. I adore these Thom Browne short suits, which makes me super excited for spring even though winter just started. I love/want that shark&fish suit! Super fun and super spring/summer. Looking at this editorial for Wonderland, also makes me want a pair of Hunter boots! When it rains here in Santa Barbara, it pours, so I'm need of rain boots or duck boots. Anyways, my parents told me yesterday that my present is coming to my apartment a few days early so I am super excited! I've been whining about how much I needed a suit so I have a feeling it'll end up being something like that. I'll keep you posted!

thombrowne2

No comments:

Post a Comment