Thursday, December 9, 2010

Julia Roifeld's Home in NYC

4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7459

You could say Julia, the daughter of Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Paris' Carine Roitfeld, has a charmed life, but I think she's much more simple than that. I remember Anna's, Bee Shaffer in The September Issue, mentioned how she wanted to steer clear away from the industry. I didn't know Julia graduated from Parsons, I wonder what life has in store for her. I think everyone must google Julia's brother, Vladimir, because he was one nice piece of eye candy.

Anyways, here's an old segment from The Selby on Julia's NYC home. I love the minimal approach, yet quirky little details. I plan on investing in Kiehl's product's because I hear they're amazing plus it seems like everyone including Julia is using it. I have really sensitive skin, so I have to be careful with what I use. I'm currently testing some Sisley moisturizer and a La Mer night cream and the results are incredible. Ler Mer is literally the cream version of botox, I can feel my face tightening instantly! haha Don't you just love Julia's Jimmy Choo bag? It's beyond sick. For more of Julia's home, click here.

4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7458 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7473 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7480 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7503 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7504 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7488 juliaroitfeldhome 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7493 4_29_09_julia_roitfeldED7519

No comments:

Post a Comment