Monday, December 20, 2010

More Taylor Tomasi-Hill

taylor-tomasi-hill-style-coffee-b

To feed my addiction even more with this woman, I found this great little interview with her about her life and her home on refinery29. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF HER! Can I please shadow you for a day, Taylor?! Wouldn't that be a dream? For more on her interview and her home, click here.

taylor-tomasi-style-home-sunglasses-b


Refinery 29: What's your favorite mass store?

Taylor: "Zara. Some of my favorite things in my closet have come from Zara. Their price point is unbeatable, and they have a great way of interpreting trends that's a good medium between taste and quality."

Refinery 29: Do you have any particular dressing philosophies or strategies?

Taylor: "I try to stay true to myself as much as possible. I love to mix and match pieces from stores like J.Crew and Topshop with my runway favorites like Proenza Schouler, Ann Demeulemeester, and Phillip Lim. Also being comfortable is a huge part of getting dressed, because I spend a ton of time running around the city from appointments, to meetings, and in and out of the office. Anything too tight, short, or high just doesn't work with my lifestyle. I also feel like I have to be practical. I go to Fashion Week in every city and packing for a 27-day marathon can be pretty challenging. Basics save my life!"

taylor-tomasi-style-home-bed-1 taylor-tomasi-hill-style-home-b taylor-tomasi-style-home-kitchen-b taylor-tomasi-style-home-walk-b


No comments:

Post a Comment