Friday, January 8, 2010

Surface Magazine's Homme Team

SurfaceHommeTeam01Surface Magazine ran an editorial spread on mens fashion called Homme Team and the styling is on point. I'd wear everything in the spread. My style has changed dramatically throughout the years and I think I'm still trying to figure out my style. Besides, style is all about knowing who you are as a person. Personality comes out in style, and I think right now my preppy, laid back, classic style feels most right. Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.

I think my legs are my best asset and so I love to wear shorts! The shorts in the spread are amazing, classic and fun. Right now I'm also addicted to blazers and I'm desperate for a navy blazer like the one in the spread. A polka dot blazer would also be fun! Such a classic piece too yet it would add so much drama to a simple outfit like jeans and a tee. I also want a pair of loafers. I see them in Scott's pictures and in men's editorials! I really want a pair of purple ones like I've seen in my Sartorialist Fav's. AHHH! I want the whole world. =(

sf1
sf2
sf3

No comments:

Post a Comment