Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Bear!

Just wanted to write a quick post about my weekend. Came back home to head to Lake Tahoe for a family vacation for my father's 50th Birthday. Despite the arguments we always get in to, it was a pleasant and memorable trip. We boarded for two days at Northstar, which is our favorite resort. We stayed a night at the Hampton Inn & Suites, and pretty much had a snowy vacation. The views were amazing, the slopes were sick, and the company was perfect. Despite my crazy workload for school, I'm glad I came back to join my family for my father's birthday. I can't believe he's 50 and for 50 he's riding those slopes down with me! Glad to know he's still athletic and in shape. I am one of the most luckiest sons in the world and I know I have the most loving, passionate, hard working, impatient, grouchy, and adventurous father in the world. I'll post pictures of the weekend tomorrow! Off to SB in the morning, excited! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment