Friday, January 22, 2010

Burberry Prorsum AW2010 Menswear

I have been a fan of Christopher Bailey's for a long time and I think his renditions of Burberry's infamous trench each season are better than before. With Emma Watson and her brother Alex as the face of the company, its no wonder there sales are up by 15%. With Christopher's AW2010 menswear collection out, I'm sure their sales will only increase. Trends such as utilitarian are huge this season and Christopher's take on the trend only advanced the trend further with fur, straps, an overdose of Burberry buttons, fur, and leather. I wanted each and every single coat that walked the runway, but hey can ya blame me? Check em out for yourselves.
Backstage at Burberry AW2010 Menswear Show 01 burb1 Backstage at Burberry AW2010 Menswear Show 03 burb3 Backstage at Burberry AW2010 Menswear Show 02 burb2

No comments:

Post a Comment