Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obsession de la journée

MV5BMTMwMTc5NzU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM3OTMwMg@@._V1._SX500_SY350_ MV5BMTM1Nzk2MjA0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg2MzM5MQ@@._V1._SX500_SY333_
After practically missing a complete season of Desperate Housewives, I decided to get back on the bandwagon. That and the fact that I ran out of things to watch while I ate my lunch or dinner (I only watch TV when I eat). I was glad to discover that after one episode, I was yearning for more and watched a total of four before I went to sleep at 3am last night. HAHA I happen to find my new obsession though. The new Preston and Porter Scavo kids are so hot, that I had to find out who they were! And to my surprise they're practically newbies and real twins in real life. Their names are Max and Charles Carver. Sorry, but these red heads are the cutest ones I've seen. Kudos to ABC for scouting these guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment