Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

First blog of the year! Yay for 2010! I'm super excited to see what this year will bring, and I'm sure it will be filled with just as many memories 2009 had.

Going to keep this blog short. I just came back to SB today and it feels amazing to be back! After living here for a few months I really got used to being on my own, so now that I was home for 3 weeks, my family was driving me crazy! But, it was definitely good spending holiday/quality time with them as well as my friends back home. I will have a few selected photos of the holidays up tomorrow as I now uploaded my photos onto my computer. Oh, and Lady Gaga pictures will be posted up as well later this week, get ready!

Dang, I can't believe school is starting again and so fast! Uber jells my friends have until around the 20th till they go back to school. I hope they come out to visit me this coming weekend! I'm actually quite happy that this quarter I will only be attending class Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means I actually don't have class tomorrow! YAY! But, I do need to get my app done for France stat. The deadline is soon approaching! Alright folks, Goodnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment