Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolution.

Since Jensen decided to do a post on his New Year's resolution, I thought I should write them down here as well, so that I don't forget them. Here are mine:

1. To run/visit the Rec center at least two times a week.
2. Have at least two meals a day and snacks in between
3. Volunteer more
4. Find a part time job that pertains to my interest in the fashion industry (MAYBE)
5. Use profanity less
6. Be more alert
7. Be more patient
8. Try to complain less, because life has bigger problems than my own.

How do those sound? Hopefully I'll be able to live up to them. =)

PS. First day of winter quarter and I think my classes are going to be much more enjoyable this quarter than last. Maybe more analytically interesting is a better way to put this quarter than last quarter. I can't believe I have this quarter and next quarter than I have one full year till I graduate. Can I get an AMEN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment