Thursday, January 7, 2010

Feeling Unmotivated

For some weird reason I feel like I'm losing steam, running out of gas, and just unmotivated both in school and in my life outside of school. It's really weird and my sleeping habits don't help my feeling at all. I've gotten use to my 3am bedtime since winter break and now with 8am classes, it's kicking me in the butt. I'm feeling exhausted and drained. On top of that, I don't feel motivated to do my readings or homework, but then again for some bizarre reason I happen to do them anyways. I guess I can thank my discipline for that. I hope I don't lose that or else I'd go crazy.

What am I talking about?! I need to get myself out of this state of mind and persevere! Life is too short to live on the bare minimum and complain! I need to get out there and show the world what I have! lol opps, sorry for the rant then. haha ohk bye.

PS. Jamal and Anna come down to SB tomorrow! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment