Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Raquel Zimmermann for T Style Holiday 2011

raqueltmag2
A client at work just told me he and his wife were going to the Caribbean for the holidays, and I was like "JELLY!" Can you imagine spending your Christmas holidays somewhere sunny, warm, and where the water is so clear you can practically see the veins in your feet? Anywho, I was reading the style portion of The New York Times and came across this lovely editorial of Raquel Zimmerman in her native beaches of Brazil looking all sun kissed and dressed in the latest resort collections. Ugh, it looks like paradise. For once in my life, I'm actually hoping winter will pass quickly and this is coming from someone who isn't really fond of the beach...
raqueltmag3 raquel_zimmermann6 raqueltmag1 raquel_zimmermann8



Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment