Friday, December 2, 2011

Currently Jamming Too...


Marina & The Diamonds - Living Dead: I cannot wait for her sophomore album, Electra Heart, creatively named after her musical alter-ego. I LOVED radioactive, but I love these just released iTunes songs off EH. Can't wait for the whole album to come out, so excited!!!


Marina & The Diamonds - Scab and Plater: Another great upbeat song by the one and only, Marina.


Marina & The Diamonds - Starring Role: So far my favorite song out of the three new tracks. A much more softer and slower, yet equally strong track. MUST LISTEN!


Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow: She's BACK!!!! With her second album coming out early next year, there's definitely a lot of anticipation after being so successful with her first. The newly released single, Romain In Moscow shows us the best side of her alter ego, Roman. "Yeah, ain't no mothaf-ckin bridge b-tch, Ain't no mothaf-ckin hook, Ain't no mothaf-ckin' third mothaf-ckin verse, Roman's back b-tch" I love it when she brings out Roman, he's funnay.


Lana Del Rey - Born To Die: Another beautiful song by the equally beautiful, Lana Del Rey. When is her album coming out? So upset, her LA show sold out within minutes.... Hopefully I can catch her soon. She's amazeballs.


Amy Winehouse - Halftime: Even though she's dead, she some how comes up with new and incredible music. It's been on repeat for a few days, I can't seem to get this one out of my head. RIP Amy.


Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith - Thinking About You: OMG, Seriously? JB you sound so much like an ADULT, very sexy. His voice is definitely maturing and I'm liking what I'm hearing. Don't really care for Jaden's part, but I definitely love this Frank Ocean cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment