Friday, December 2, 2011

Photo Diary: Killer B's & Santa Barbara's 59th Annual Downtown Holiday Parade

IMG_0941
On my last day off before working a dreadful six days in a row, I decided to catch up with some friends by going to happy hour somewhere new, shopping, and watching some of SB's 59th Annual Downtown Holiday Parade on State street. Though I'm used to my favorite spot, Hungry Cat in downtown Santa Barbara for happy hour (their drinks are so yummy!), my friends and I wanted to try something new, so we decided to check out Killer B's, which in my opinion is more like a sports bar. Everything on the menu was all American, but very delicious and the service was helpful and pretty prompt in my opinion. It's always nice to sit outside on the sidewalk and just people watch. After our marvelous hh, my friends and I decided to walk down state and shop a bit and then catch a few minutes of the parade. Shopping definitely reminds me of how I need to start my Christmas shopping...crap.
IMG_0943 IMG_0946 IMG_0947 IMG_0949 IMG_0951 IMG_0962 IMG_0971 IMG_0970 IMG_0986 IMG_0990

No comments:

Post a Comment