Monday, December 5, 2011

Karlie Kloss for Numéro #129

kknumero
I'm so proud of Karlie being able to finally walk this year's Victoria Secret show, she's so much better than Chanel Iman in my opinion. Her editorial for Numéro proves she's not a one trick pony, she's a SUPERMODEL. I don't remember the last time I felt so inspired from a high fashion editorial, but this one shot by Greg Kadel definitely had me on a fashion high. From the posing, fiery locks, make up, hair sweeps to the styling, Karlie looks incredible in looks from Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, and more. The girl is definitely growing up, especially with her first nude and quite controversial editorial with Vogue Italy. KILLING IT.
kknumero4 kknumero3 karlie_kloss12 kknumero2 karlie_kloss13 karlie_kloss6



Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment