Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Currently Jamming to: Christmas Music


Michael Buble - All I Want For Christmas Is You: I posted a little sneak peek to Michael's Christmas album a few months ago, and now that it's out I can finally hear all of the songs and fall into a deeper love for him. I cannot get enough of his remake of Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You. It's sooo gooood.


Justin Beiber - Mistletoe: Another song where Biebs is obviously going through puberty and obviously sounding more sexy. Is that gross of me to say? I hope this doesn't make me a pedophile. But it's a great song nonetheless.


Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List: This song has quite a few remakes, but Kelly's version has got to be my ultimate favorite.


Haley Reinhart & Casey Abrams - Baby, It's Cold Outside: I love Glee's version a lot, but I also love the classic version. It's such a lovable Christmas song...


She & Him - Rockin Around The Christmas Tree: Zoe's version is a bit country, but I love love love her voice in this song. It's definitely a bit indie and a bit quirky, but still classic. Ugh I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!

Mariah Carey ft. John Legend - When Christmas Comes: This season, this particular song has been on repeat the most. I LOVE IT!!! Def a must listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment